Saturday 8 October 2011

Since graduating

I have got myself a wonderful new job working for Van Mildert which is a north east based company also owning Tucci and Aston as well as managing Cruise.
I feel like I am learning so much more in this job and there is room to grow and progress.
Especially working with designer labels!

I did persue for a Vivienne Westwood placement in London for 3 months which I couldnt persue unfortunately for personal reasons.

I emailed every single manufacturing/design company based in the North East (that I could obtain email addresses for) and got nothing back except for one woman who wanted me to design eveningwear for her. Unfortunately I would of had to manufacture as well as design which is something I cant do due to lack of equipment, time and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment