Saturday 8 October 2011

Fashion Show

Bit delayed due to commitments and loosing all of my backed up work but nevermind........
My end of year Final Fashion Show was a huge success. Even though some issues did arrise with regards to models, hair makeup etc everything went according to plan. I thought the venue was a bit small and the music slightly annoying and repetitive in places I was so proud to see my eveningwear and final major collection hit the cat walk. My eveningwear was equestrian themed (slightly out of season but an elegant winner!) and my beachwear was patchwork themed. I concentrated on making it key on trend for the summer using sea blue and tangerine orange. The fabric I used was a patchwork silk expensive but gorgeous! So thats it……. An end of an era…… Bring on the next one!







No comments:

Post a Comment