Monday 4 April 2011

Harvey Nichols

Although I did have problems with my hotel while staying there It was the best time! In a nut shell learnt a lot and have a direction in life for my career path!Helped out with several displays including floors G-3 escalator. Lanvin wall and ceiling using floral envelopes and baubles. General cleaning and tidying of the main window displays as they are all about perfection! I even got the opportunity to pop along to head office to meet the head graphic design people who gave me a sneak peak to a window sign design that will be put up for the royal wedding. I also asked for a copy of the escalator plan from the deputy display manager in store who was only to nice and gave me it as it will look great in my file.

Since returning I have applied for the exact same job for a well known department store and have emailed several others about placements or even pat/full time jobs!

If only Newcastle had a Harvey Nichols!

Here are some photographs I took of my working in the store.

The floral envelopes I made.

Valentino shoes picked out for one of the escalator displays.
Main knightsbridge window displays at the time of my visit.



One of the finished esculator displays I helped out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment