Friday 11 February 2011

Initial Capsule Collection Changes

After choosing my capsule collection and drawing it up in flats and illustrations for CAD. I had a change of plan after developing the materials I was going to use for the garments. I chose two definite outfits to make and a third if I get time. After debating over fabrics and colours I went back to my design development and chose a different playsuit to put into the collection as it has both dress and playsuit elements. I swapped over the hooded top for the boobtube to go with my trousers. At this moment I’m still debating on colours and fabrics but as it stands I’m going to make the pants from blue patchwork fabric and have the hooded top either matching with a blue satin lining or a red coloured jersey.




No comments:

Post a Comment